i should pop open a can of sprite today and celebrate. a full week of rather active blogging, i'm quite impressed with myself. what i'm not impressed with is how the blog has organically become a blog about work. the tagline says "work, tech, friends". it seems i gravitate more to rambling about work than tech and much less friends.
so i was a little disturbed about that, because i'm quite sensitive about the work / life balance thing. i think the reason i'm not too happy writing about technnology issues is because so many people do a much better job of it than i do - so i have a bit of a complex where that one is concerned. and friends, well, i'm not too sure what to write about my friends yet. i hold their identities and privacy with the atmost respect, so that narrows down what i can write.
we'll give the blog another week and see where it goes...
How Grumbles Helps
3 weeks ago
2 comments:
Wow!
I'm sorry I cussed you for not updating your blog dude - talk about Extreme Maker:Blog Edition!
Seriously, your blog is rocking mate - I especially like the cool/professional photos that go with the articles!
I just hope the rest of us can keep up! :)
lol, thanks barkie. and thanks for calling me a professional photographer... just kidding, the photos are curtesy of stock.xchng
Post a Comment